Pumpkin protein pie is a delicious dessert recipe who are on a diet. Protein-packed with pumpkin flavor this recipe is best for any holidays or any occasion.
- 15-ounce can 100% pumpkin puree
- 11-ounce carton vanilla protein shake
- 1 scoop or packet BCRX Nourish vanilla protein powder
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Low-calorie sweetener to taste (optional)
- Sugar-free whipped topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix pumpkin puree, protein shake, protein powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice until evenly mixed. Taste the mixture and add sweetener if desired.
- When pumpkin mixture is at the desired taste, mix the eggs into the pumpkin mixture.
- Spray 7” to 9” diameter pie dish or cooking vessel with cooking spray and pour filling in in it. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 50 minutes.
- Cool for 1 hour, then refrigerate or slice into 8 servings.