Coconut Cream Pie Protein Shake
Dessert for breakfast, yes please!! This Coconut Cream Pie Protein Shake recipe has a simple ingredient list and no added sugar. Dairy free, vegan, gluten free, paleo.
- 1 frozen banana (**or 1 medjool date + add extra ice)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 scoop BCRX Vanilla Nourish Protein powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes + additional for topping
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream (optional topping)
- Place banana, coconut milk, protein powder, coconut oil, coconut flakes, and ice into a high powered blender and blend until creamy.
- For whipped topping, add coconut cream to small bowl and whip with electric mixer until fluffy. Dollop onto of shake and dust with more coconut flakes.