This Blueberry Muffin Breakfast Smoothie recipe is perfect and meets your needs for a healthy breakfast or snack idea. Did we mention it’s delicious too!
- 2 cups Almond Milk
- 1 cup Plain or Vanilla Yogurt (this is used to thicken)
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 scoop BCRX Vanilla Nourish Protein powder
- 4 tbsp. Cheesecake or Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 handful Ice - optional
- 1/2 cup Fresh Blueberries
- Start by placing all ingredients (except blueberries) in a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Add in blueberries. Blend lightly.
- Pour in your shaker or mason jar.
- Garnish with any extra blueberries.
- Serve and enjoy!