Give this classic breakfast a boost with BCRX Protein and some toppings to keep it sweet!
- 1 scoop Chocolate BCRX Protein
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 banana, sliced (optional)*
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon + 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Your favorite toppings
- Add oats, banana slices and sea salt to a pot. Add water and stir to combine. Add cinnamon and vanilla, if using. Heat over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes or until all the liquid has been absorbed. Be sure to stir the oats several times while cooking to make sure the banana slices melt into the oats. You’ll know the oatmeal is done when all the liquid is absorbed and the oats are thick and fluffy.
- Remove oats from the heat and stir in protein powder. If the consistency of the oats gets too thick, add in a little more water or milk. Transfer oats to a bowl and top with your favorite oatmeal toppings!