This simple vegan, gluten-free, and healthy 5 Ingredient Berry Protein Açai Bowl is truly the best homemade açai protein bowl!
- 1 pulp packet açai ( I prefer Sambazon brand)
- 1 small banana (or ½ large)
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- ¼ cup hemp milk (or other milk alternative)
- ½ scoop vanilla protein powder (any brand- I prefer Ora Organic)
- Add Acai and Frozen Berries to mixer first and blend.
- Next add in the rest of the ingredients including the fresh banana, hemp milk, and protein powder. If you are using any adaptogens, you can also add those in at this time.
- Blend until well mixed, then top with your favorite ingredients and enjoy!
**For toppings, you might try dried mulberries, hemp seeds, flax seed, chia seeds, coconut shreds, almond butter, fresh blueberries, cacao nibs, banana slices, or bee pollen