This No-Bake Protein Energy Bites recipe has become one of our all-time favorite snacks! They are easy to make energy bites that taste like a Chocolate Chip oatmeal cookie. Packed with protein and loaded with feel-good ingredients.
- 1 ½ Cups Rolled oats
- 2 Scoops Whey Protein Vanilla flavor works great
- ½ Cup Natural peanut butter
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 1/3 Cup Mini chocolate chips
- 2-3 Tbsp Tablespoons water
- Place the protein powder, oats, peanut butter, and honey in a large bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and stir until a stiff dough forms. If the mixture is too dry, add the additional water, 1 teaspoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Take tablespoons sized pieces of dough and roll into balls. Place on a sheet pan lined with parchment.
- Roll the remaining dough into balls.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes, then serve. Store in the refrigerator.