Oh me oh my, the stubborn middle! If you’re on any part of the fitness journey then you know all too well how hard it can be to lose the most stubborn part, your midsection. We found a few ways to help you lose your stubborn midsection and we included a few ways to keep off the pounds.
So to begin have you ever heard of alpha and beta fat cells? Well these cells are all over your body including in your midsection. Alpha cells accelerate the fat burning process, while beta cells don’t respond as quickly making it harder to lose the fat. Your midsection contains more beta cells making it harder to lose that stubborn belly fat. This is the reason you see weight loss seems like it’s moving faster in your legs, face, and arms because these parts of your body have more alpha cells.
Now that we have gotten all of that science out of the way let’s get rid of that stubborn belly fat together! Here are 10 ways to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat from splitfit.com
- MOVE, keep moving throughout the day to keep your body active. Stubborn fat responds well to aerobic exercise.
- Try Apple Cider Vinegar! Taking 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar daily for 8 weeks can improve reductions in fat.
- Drink green tea. There are key ingredients in green tea help burn belly fat during exercise..
- Eat your protein. Eating more Protein will help combat insulin, insulin promotes fat storage, especially around your belly.
- Eat your fiber! Fiber absorbs water that slows down food as it passes through your digestive system.
- Lay off the alcohol. Cutting back on alcohol will help reduce your waist size.
- Spare the sugar. Sugar sticks around your body and can affect how quickly you lose weight. Cut back on sugars, even the healthy sugars and be very conscious of your sugar intake.
- Supplements: Fish oil. Fish oil naturally increases testosterone levels and increases fat loss.
- Get strong! Strength training helps in fat burning by building muscle mass. Moves like the Squat & Deadlift work best to build strength.
We hope these 9 tips help you to rid yourself of that stubborn belly fat!! Leave us a comment if you’ve tried or are trying any of these tips. We’d love to hear from you!