How to make protein waffles? EASY! This low carb high protein waffles recipe (protein powder waffles) is just 5 ingredients and ready in less than 10 minutes!
- 2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder(1/4 cup)
- 2 tbsp Peanut butter (creamy, no sugar added)
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil (melted)
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 tspSea salt
- Place all ingredients into a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Preheat your waffle iron. Transfer the batter into the waffle iron (it will be thick) and distribute evenly.
- Cook according to manufacturer's instructions. Typically the waffle cooks for 4-5 minutes, and is done when steam is no longer coming out.