With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even though this low-calorie shake recipe is extremely easy to make, it will fill your belly and keep you satisfied for a large part of the day.
- 6 fl. oz. almond milk unsweetened
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Scoop BCRX Vanilla Nourish Protein powder
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1 tsp. stevia (or sweetener of your choice)
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on “Smoothie” cycle or blend on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.