This spinach salad is topped with parmesan shavings and a zesty vinaigrette dressing. The spinach salad recipe is perfect as a side or topped with protein for a full meal.
- 4 cups baby spinach, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup parmesan shavings
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and cracked black pepper
- To make the spinach salad: Mix together olive oil and red vinegar in a mason jar.
- Arrange spinach in a salad bowl or shallow plate. Top with parmesan shaving, then sprinkle with the dressing, to taste. Season the spinach salad with extra salt and black pepper to your liking. Enjoy!