Peanut Butter Protein Shake
This thick and creamy Peanut Butter Protein Shake is full of peanut butter flavor and absolutely delicious. Is the perfect way to start your day or refuel your body after a workout.
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 scoop BCRX Vanilla Nourish Protein powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Ice cubes optional
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Add ice cubes, if using.
- Mix everything on high speed until you get an even silky texture.
- If the shake is too thick, add a little more liquid – milk or water. Blend again until everything is well combined.
- Taste the shake and add additional sweetener if the shake is not sweet enough. I recommend using 1-2 soaked dates, date syrup, raw honey or maple syrup, stevia, or any low-carb sweetener. This is totally based on your preference.
- Transfer the shake into a glass.
- Add toppings: Be creative here and add toppings you like.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Substitute oat milk with any plant-based milk except coconut milk. Coconut milk won't work well here. Cow's milk is fine.
- Substitute ground flax seeds with hemp seeds or chia seeds.
- Banana gives this protein shake creaminess and sweetness. If you want to make this shake without banana, substitute banana with ½ avocado. In that case, you may need to add some sweetener. I recommend using 1-2 soaked dates, date syrup, raw honey or maple syrup, stevia, or any low-carb sweetener.