This thick and creamy Peanut Butter Protein Shake is full of peanut butter flavor and absolutely delicious. Is the perfect way to start your day or refuel your body after a workout.
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 scoop BCRX Vanilla Nourish Protein powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Ice cubes optional
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Add ice cubes, if using.
- Mix everything on high speed until you get an even silky texture.
- If the shake is too thick, add a little more liquid – milk or water. Blend again until everything is well combined.
- Taste the shake and add additional sweetener if the shake is not sweet enough. I recommend using 1-2 soaked dates, date syrup, raw honey or maple syrup, stevia, or any low-carb sweetener. This is totally based on your preference.
- Transfer the shake into a glass.
- Add toppings: Be creative here and add toppings you like.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Substitute oat milk with any plant-based milk except coconut milk. Coconut milk won't work well here. Cow's milk is fine.
- Substitute ground flax seeds with hemp seeds or chia seeds.
- Banana gives this protein shake creaminess and sweetness. If you want to make this shake without banana, substitute banana with ½ avocado. In that case, you may need to add some sweetener. I recommend using 1-2 soaked dates, date syrup, raw honey or maple syrup, stevia, or any low-carb sweetener.