Enjoy an amazing summer treat for breakfast in smoothie form! This recipe is delicious, healthy, vegan, and gluten-free.
- 2 peaches, sliced and frozen
- 2 heaping tablespoons pecans
- 2 soft medjool dates
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons BCRX Vanilla Nourish Protein powder
- ¼ cup light canned coconut milk, or additional almond milk
- ¾ to 1 cup almond milk, or as needed to blend
- optional garnishes: coconut cream, sliced fresh peaches, crushed pecans
- Blend ingredients in a blender. Use the blender's baton (if you have one) to help.
- Add more almond milk as needed.
- The key to a thick smoothie is to add enough liquid to move your blender blade, but not too much to make the smoothie thin and watery.