Enjoy your favorite summer treats for breakfast in smoothie form! This recipe is delicious, healthy, vegan, and gluten-free.
- 4 frozen coconut milk ice cubes
- 1½ cup frozen spinach leaves
- ¼ cup mint leaves, frozen
- 3 soft medjool dates
- 1½ tablespoon cacao nibs
- 3 Tablespoons BCRX Vanilla Nourish Protein powder
- 1 to 1½ cup almond milk, or as needed to blend
- optional garnishes: coconut cream, mint leaves, cacao nibs
- Blend ingredients in a blender. Use the blender's baton (if you have one) to help.
- Add more almond milk as needed.
- The key to a thick smoothie is to add enough liquid to move your blender blade, but not too much to make the smoothie thin and watery.