This matcha protein shake is bright green and packed to the brim with luscious flavours like vanilla. Vegan, easy, made within minutes and so satisfying.
- 1 cup plant milk unsweetened
- 1 frozen banana sliced
- 1 apple cubed
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2.5 tsp lemon juice
- ½ cup fresh baby spinach tightly packed
- 1 scoop BCRX Vanilla Nourish Protein powder
- ½ tsp matcha powder
- ice cubes optional
- Pour plant milk into your blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, starting with lighter ingredients first. Add heavier ingredients last.
- Blend on high speed for 2-3 minutes until completely smooth.
- Serve in your favourite glass. Add ice and a sprinkle of matcha on top if desired