This Healthy Lemon Garlic Salmon is easy to make and ready in under 15 minutes. It's healthy, low calorie, and only uses a handful of ingredients!
- 4 salmon portions skin-on
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- Season salmon portions with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add in olive oil and heat 30 seconds. Place salmon portions into the skillet, starting with the skin side up. Sear 3 to 4 minutes, then flip over and sear the other side 3 more minutes. Move salmon to one side of the pan.
- Pour lemon juice into the empty area of skillet and in garlic cloves and saute 60 seconds. Spoon garlic lemon juice over salmon and cook until fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle fresh dill on top of salmon portions and serve immediately. Garnish with lemon slices if desired.
* Notes: Can be served with steamed veggies or spinach. Original Recipe