This Healthy Cookies and Cream Protein Shake Recipe is the best thick and creamy dessert, snack, or breakfast! 18.5 grams of protein and hidden veggies, make it the perfect healthy treat when you’re craving something sweet!
- 1½ Frozen Bananas
- ½ Cup Frozen Chopped Zucchini (See Note 1 for Sub Options)
- 1 scoop BCRX Vanilla Nourish Protein powder
- ¼ -½ tsp Maca Powder (Can Omit)
- 1 Tbs Cacao Nibs (or Dairy-Free Chocolate Chips)
- ¼ -½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Plant Based Milk (or milk of choice)
- Homemade Healthy Oreos
- Healthier Store Bought Oreos
- Cocowhip (Or Regular Whipped Cream)
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend on high for about 1 minute until smooth.
- Pour into glass and top with whipped cream, healthy oreos, chocolate chips, or cacao nibs.
- If you don’t have frozen zucchini you may sub for frozen cauliflower or ½ cup ice cubes.
- Don’t have maca powder? You can omit the maca powder if you don’t have it. It does add a nice sweet flavor though.
- You can add as much vanilla extract or maca powder to your taste.