This easy, healthy, and delicious overnight oats recipe is the perfect meal prep breakfast!
- 1/3 cup organic rolled oat
- 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp ground vanilla or vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Vanilla Flavored NOURISH Protein
- 1 peach diced
- 1 tbsp vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp crushed pecans
- Combine yogurt, coconut milk, collagen peptides, chia seeds, and vanilla in a small mason jar. Stir well to combine.
- Add oats and stir.
- Replace lid and shake well.
- Store in the refrigerator overnight. It will take a minimum of 2-3 hours for the oats to set.
- Remove from the fridge after several hours (ideally 8), top with peaches, yogurt and pecans.
- Make several jars at once, they will last in the fridge for 4-5 days
- If you use plain yogurt you will need something to sweeten the oats, 1 tbsp of maple syrup will work
- Collagen peptides thicken the mixture a bit and are flavorless.