This birthday cake protein shake is like drinking a cake batter milkshake for breakfast that is PACKED with 32g of protein to keep you full and satisfied for hours! Plus, it takes just 5 minutes to make!
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 cups of ice
- ½ cup milk
- 1 scoops BCRX Vanilla Nourish Protein powder
- 2 tbsp oat flour
- 2 tsp vanilla pudding mix
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 1-2 tsp sprinkles
- 1/4 cup+ Safe + Fair Birthday Cake Granola
- In a blender combine all ingredients minus the sprinkles.
- Blend for 5 minutes, starting on low and then gradually increasing to high speed.
- Once blended fold in sprinkles and ½ of the Safe & Fair birthday cake granola.
- Top your birthday cake protein shake with the remainder of the granola and additional sprinkles if desired. Enjoy immediately!