Taste like banana nut muffins! This banana nut smoothie is full of fresh banana and homemade almond butter! No sugar! Frosty, creamy smoothie! Easy
- 1/4 cup Fisher Nuts Whole Natural Almonds
- 1 cup ripe bananas, 1 large banana
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice
- Sweetener: honey, sugar, agave, etc. (optional)
- garnish: granola, sliced almonds (optional)
- Add almonds into a high-powered blender and blend until it resembles almond paste.
- Add in bananas, almond milk, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Blend until smooth.
- Taste and sweeten if desired (I never do)
- Add in ice and blend until creamy.
- Serve immediately.