This sweet and savory cookies are simple to make and packed with protein to keep you moving through your day.
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats (120 grams)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce (122 grams)
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 2 scoops, NOURISH Vanilla flavored protein (1/2 cup, packed/64 grams)
- 1 medium apple, diced (1 1/2 cups/160 grams)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine
- e. Using a tablespoon, scoop out a heaping scoop of the mixture and place on a lined baking sheet. Press down and form into cookie shape if needed.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until mixture is set. Let cool for a few minutes. Top with an additional sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy.
Recipe sourced from Eat the Gains.